skip to: page content | skip to: site navigation | skip to: section navigation | site information

University of Wisconsin-Sheboygan

Financial Aid

Financial aid provides money to help you meet your college expenses. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application process determines your eligibility for assistance. If you apply for financial aid, you must re-apply each year you would like aid--it does not carry over from year to year.


For comprehensive Financial Aid information please visit the UW Colleges Money Matters website. This site also provides an explanation of the various types of financial aid and information about financial aid processes and policies. A number of internet resources also can be accessed at that site.


Financial Aid FAQ


Reminders for Financial Aid Applicants:

1. If you are selected for Financial Aid Verification Form please do the following:

1. Go to and log in using your federal student aid PIN to use the IRS Retrieval Tool, which will link your taxes to the FAFSA, or

2. Request a Tax Transcript from the IRS. Go to, click "Order a Return or Account Transcript" or call 1-800-908-9946.

2. Required minimums:

a. 3 credits for Pell Grant Only

b. 6 credis for Loans and Other

3. UW-Sheboygan's FAFSA school code:



To make an appointment with the UW-Sheboygan Financial Aid Specialist, Mary Balde, contact:

Office of Student Services
University of Wisconsin - Sheboygan
One University Drive
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Phone: (920) 459-6633