Off-Campus Access to Library Resources
Note: Only UW Sheboygan students, faculty and staff can connect from off-campus to online Library resources.
What you'll need:
- Username and Password—this is the same information you use to login to the computers on campus and access your e-mail. It is the same as your PRISM Username and Password.
- Find Resources
- Locate the database you wish to use on the library web pages. A list of all research databases can be found at: http://sheboygan.uwc.edu/library/alldatabases/
- Resources include periodical indexes, e-journals, reference sources, etc.
- Select the Link to the Online Resource you want to use.
- This is when you will be asked for your username and password as described above in step one.
You only need to login once during your online session.
Got Questions? Please visit, chat or call at any time, (920) 459-6625.
Last Updated: 8/9/13