Services for Distance Education & Collaborative Degree Students
- If you are taking a UW Colleges distance education course that meets on the UW Sheboygan campus (compressed video or Wisline Web), please feel free to make use of campus library resources and contact UW Sheboygan library staff for research assistance. We should be able to provide the help you need.
- If you are taking a UW Colleges online course but don't take any course physically on the UW Sheboygan campus, there are additional UW Colleges Online Library Support services that may be of assistance to you.
- If you are enrolled in a collaborative degree program on our campus (with UW-Milwaukee, UW-Oshkosh, or UW-Stout), you are able to use all UW-Sheboygan library services and resources on-site, but may have difficulty logging on to the campus network and may be prevented from using library databases off-campus. Please feel free to contact UW Sheboygan library staff and we will try to assist.
- If you are enrolled in a UW-Milwaukee collaborative degree program on our campus, please see this information about distance education services provided by UWM Libraries.
- If you are enrolled in a UW-Oshkosh degree program on our campus, please see this information about off campus library services provided by UW-Oshkosh.
Got Questions? Please visit or call at any time, (920) 459-6625.
Last Updated: 9/21/10