How to Find Books, eBooks, Videos & CDs
- To find books, videos, etc. at UW-Sheboygan (and all UW Colleges Libraries), use the UW Colleges Library Catalog.
- To borrow books, videos, etc. from the 4-year UW campus libraries, use Universal Borrowing (click "More Libraries" at the top) in the library catalog.
- To search only for eBooks, use EbscoHost eBooks (these can also be found in the UW Colleges Library Catalog). If you'd like to download eBooks out of the EbscoHost eBook viewer to use on your personal computer or ereader device (Nook, Sony Reader), first download the free Adobe Digital Editions software. For iPad, Kindle Fire, or Android tablet users, the free Bluefire Reader app is recommended. If you are prompted later to authorize your use of Digital Editions or Bluefire, you can create an Adobe ID if you don't already have one. [Instructional Videos: Introduction to Ebsco eBooks (20 minutes); How do Ebsco eBooks look on a Nook or iPad? (6 minutes)]
- To access over 7000 educational videos via streaming video, use Films on Demand.
- To find materials at area public libraries, use EasiCat.
- To find materials in libraries worldwide, use WorldCat.
- Unable to find a book in the UW Colleges or through Universal Borrowing? Use ILLiad interlibrary loan to request delivery of the book from elsewhere (allow 3-7 business days).
Got Questions? Please visit, chat or call at any time, (920) 459-6625.
Last Updated: 9/4/13