Classrooms, Conference and Meeting Rooms, Theatre, Gymnasium and other Facilities
Hold your next event at UW-Sheboygan!
Facility Usage Request Form:
UW-Sheboygan is the perfect setting to hold your next meeting or event!
Nestled on a 70-acre hilltop setting overlooking the western edge of Sheboygan, our campus is enclosed by a meandering river valley, bluffs and ravines, and wooded areas populated with wildlife and dotted with creative and breathtaking artwork.
UW-Sheboygan also offers state-of-the-art facilities for events and meetings. Our spaces accommodate as many as 500 participants. We offer the latest technology and friendly customer service to ensure your next event or conference is comfortable and successful. Modest rental fees make UW-Sheboygan’s facilities affordable for all local groups, and our event and meeting spaces are smoke-free and handicapped accessible.
Location is Everything
UW-Sheboygan is conveniently located off Interstate 43, just up the hill from the intersection of Taylor Drive and University Drive.
Sheboygan is a growing community built on the shores of breathtaking Lake Michigan and home to some of the nation’s most talked-about golf courses, resorts and recreation destinations. It is about an hour from several major Wisconsin cities, including Milwaukee and Green Bay.
Start planning your next event with us TODAY! Schedule a tour of our facilities and reserve your space now.
- UW-S Athletic Center -- Rental of this multi-purpose gymnasium can accommodate large-scale gatherings from performances to 500-person meetings or dinners. The gym floor can be covered and tables set up throughout the expansive space.
- Fine Arts Theatre -- Conferences and community performances will feel right at home in this cozy 350-seat theatre. (Note: All groups reserving a rental of this venue must arrange for a lighting and sound technician to be on-site for the duration of an event.)
- The Commons -- This bright, light and dramatic space is the perfect setting for your organization’s next dinner or meeting. The soaring two-story open concept space features table seating for up to 100 people and scenic and sweeping views of the campus, as well as an attractive outdoor patio area.
- Video Conference Rooms -- In its mission to offer students the most flexible learning environment possible, UW-Sheboygan makes available its video conference rooms to the public for long-distance meetings or training sessions. Click here for additional information on these meeting rooms.
- Smart Classrooms -- These rooms, which can accommodate up to 35 people per room, provide the perfect setting for workshops and breakout sessions, or can be used as meeting rooms. They boast whiteboards, comfortable chairs, front computer stations, computer projectors and Internet access.
- Science Building Lecture Hall -- One of the newest rooms on campus, this 54-seat multimedia lecture space features tiered seating, comfortable chairs and state-of-the-art projection capabilities. This space also offers a small lobby area for your event’s registration or reception needs.
Please complete the Facility Usage Request Form for every rental your group is requesting. Click here for general policies governing rental.
Facility Usage Request Form:
For more information, contact:
Business Services Office
One University Drive
Sheboygan, WI 53081