Earn your bachelor’s degree at UW-S
UW Bachelor’s Degree/Distance Education Fair set for April 9
You’ve always wanted a University of Wisconsin bachelor’s degree, but couldn’t imagine how you’d make time in your busy life to commute. Today, the opportunities to earn a UW degree without commuting have never been greater.
Consider completing your bachelor’s degree through the University of Wisconsin-Sheboygan and its four-year UW partners, who offer a wide variety of collaborative and distance education degree programs. It’s now possible to earn many bachelor’s (and master’s) degrees, without commuting, in programs specially designed to accommodate the busy schedules of working adults. Required courses are usually completed through a combination of face-to-face, online and/or other distance delivery methods.
Learn how accessible and affordable a degree from the University of Wisconsin can be. On Tuesday, April 9, 2013, UW-Sheboygan will host a Bachelor’s Degree and Distance Education Fair from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 4 to 6 p.m. in the Commons. The public is invited and encouraged to attend.
At the degree fair, guests will have the opportunity to learn how they can earn the first 60 credits or more at UW-Sheboygan, completing an associate degree, general education requirements and pre-professional courses, either in class or online. They will also have the opportunity to speak with four-year partner institution representatives about completing the remaining bachelor’s degree requirements without ever commuting.
UW schools and programs represented at the fair will include:
• UW-Platteville – BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (ABET accredited, professional degree)
• UW-Oshkosh – BS in Early Childhood Education, Special Education, Nursing or Human Services Leadership; Bachelor of Liberal Studies in Organizational Administration
• UW-Whitewater – Bachelor of Business Administration
• UW-Milwaukee – BA in Art History & Criticism, Communication, History, Political Science (pre-law), Psychology, Sociology; BS in Information Science & Technology
• UW-Green Bay – BA in Arts in Environmental Policy Studies, Human Development, Corporate
• UW Extension Continuing Education, Outreach & E-Learning – BS in Sustainable Management, Health & Wellness Management or Health Information Management & Technology
Area residents interested in finding out more information about these exciting educational opportunities are encouraged to attend. Call UW-Sheboygan Student Services at (920) 459-6633 or e-mail email@example.com for additional information.