Campus Facts At A Glance
Your best start to a University of Wisconsin degree and unlimited job and career opportunities begins at the University of Wisconsin Sheboygan, your local UW college.
It's the best of both worlds. You get the small classes and personal attention of a private college at a public university cost. And after your sophomore year, you transfer to a UW baccalaureate campus or other college or university to finish your bachelor's degree.
- The UW Guaranteed Transfer Program
- A solid academic foundation that leads to success in academics and careers
- Classes held days and evenings throughout the year helpful, friendly staff in financial aid, advising and other areas
- Associate, Bachelor and Master's Degree Progams available
- The opportunity to live at home. Keep your job, keep your friends!
- Among the lowest tuition in the UW System
Also, did you know that studies show that a person with a bachelor's degree, which you can start at UW-Sheboygan, will have a lifetime earnings of at least $500,000 more than a person without a college degree?
Enrollment - Fall 2012
- 837 Students
- 46% full-time; 54% part-time
- 49% Men, 51% Women
- 63% of students age 21 & under
- 37% of students age 22 & older
- 15% students of color
- 59% of students receive financial aid
Faculty and Class Size - Fall 2012
- 95% of faculty have Ph.D.'s or the highest degree in their field
- 16-1 student-instructor ratio
- Average class size: 20 students
- 19+ student organizations
- 5 varsity sports teams
- Diverse Intramural sport opportunities
Other Facts and Figures:
- City of Sheboygan population: approx. 50,000
- County of Sheboygan pop.: approx. 110,000